5 Gaming monitor for under $300
These are the top 5 gaming monitor under $300 in 2020. This list was comprised of hours of research to find you the best in stock.
This curved gaming monitor is everything you need if you are gaming on a budget. The curvature of the monitor is ideal for someone with bad peripheral vision, or someone that just likes a well-rounded experience. While it may not be as famous as brands such as MSI, Sceptre provides you with a reliable monitor for a stable price, but as always, you get what you pay for.
- 1800R curve monitor the curved display delivers a revolutionary visual experience with a leading 1800R screen curvature as the images appear to wrap around you for an in-depth, immersive experience
- Hdmi, VGA & PC audio in ports
- High refresh rate 75Hz
- Vesa wall mount ready; Lamp Life: 30,000+ Hours
- Windows 10 Sceptre Monitors are fully compatible with Windows 10, the most recent operating system available on PCs.Brightness: 220 cd/M2
- 75 hertz
I bought an Asus laptop 4 years ago, and it still runs like it’s new. Asus puts quality materials into their products. Buying an Asus gaming monitor is kind of like buying a Toyota, it’s reliable, efficient, and easy to use. The same is true for this monitor. This 24-inch flat screen monitor is good for the visual appeal of a setup, but overall it is not as good as a curved monitor. For the best gaming experience, this is the way to go.
- 1ms response time featuring ASUS Game Fast Input Technology and dual HDMI ports for a smooth console gaming experience. The brightness is 250 cd/㎡
- ASUS Eye Care technology with flicker free and blue light filter to minimize eye fatigue.Physical Dimension with Stand (WxHxD) : 22.0x(14.1 ~19.25)x 8.30 inches. Physical Dimension without Stand (WxHxD) : 22.0 x 12.95 x 1.96 inches
- Ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk
- Exclusive Game Visual & Game Plus functions to enhance color performance and control. FreeSync/Adaptive Sync technology with 75 Hertz refresh rate for a tear free experience with AMD Radeon GPUs
- Adaptive Sync (Free Sync) technology supported within 40 Hertz~75 Hertz for HDMI port
- Compliance and Standards Energy Star, BSMI, CB, CCC, CE, CEL level , CU, ErP, FCC, ISO 9241 307, J MOSS, KCC, PSE, Ukr SEPRO, UL/cUL, WEEE, WHQL (Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7), MEPS, RCM, TUV Flicker free, eStandby, TUV Low Blue Light
MSI holds up to their reputation with this gaming monitor. The best part about this monitor is the 165HZ refresh rate. With this monitor, your game will run smoothly, and your playing quality will be higher. Additionally, the R1800 curve design makes it more visually appealing. The monitor itself is a real piece of art. It comes available in 3 sizes (24-inch, 27-inch, 32 inches), and there are a variety of Optix models to choose from. While it may be more expensive than the rest, you get what you pay for.
- 165Hz refresh rate – Display without after image
- 1ms response time helps eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates
- R1800 curve panel design – most suitable for human eye
- True color- NTSC 85%, sRGB 110%; Viewing Angle: 178°
- Optimized with MSI gaming VGA – make sure you have best experience
- Mounting type: VESA Compatibility – Mountable 100 x 100mm
This is the gaming monitor that doesn’t need a lot of specs to tell you it’s great. The large 28 inches of a 4k screen will make it easy to sit and play for hours upon hours. The image is clean, and if you hook it up to a proper sound system or headphone set, you will find yourself emerged in the world of whatever game you are playing in. For those that want the authentic gaming experience, pay a little bit extra for the hours of sweet, sweet entertainment.
1 MS response time.
This gaming monitor is a good all in one monitor. It has a curved screen, which makes it visually appealing to a video gamer. Additionally, the 144Hz refresh rate allows for smooth graphics and gameplay without having to deal with too much lag. The response time is a bit slow, at 4 MS. You get what you pay for with this monitor, plus a little extra. If the price is right, this could be an excellent addition to your set up.
- TIGHTER CURVE, WIDER VIEW — The deep 1500R curvature better conforms to your field of view. See more of the full-HD monitor without shifting your gaze. Images render in a color-rich 1920 x 1080p monitor resolution, 3000:1 contrast and wide 97% sRGB gamut.
- PLAY, WIN, DOMINATE — This 144 Hz gaming monitor and 4ms automatic overdrive delivers the blistering speeds you need in an epic Boss Fight. Need more? Overclock it into a 1080p 165Hz monitor and take off into the stratosphere.
- GAME-WINNING ADVANCED FEATURES — AMD FreeSync (with G-Sync compatibility) ensures buttery-smooth gameplay. GAMEPLUS crosshairs for sure-shot accuracy. FPS/RTS optimizations bring out extra detail in shadow-heavy games.
- READY FOR YOU — Connect to the devices you have, including external soundbars using the 3.5mm headphone jack. Use as a secondary HDMI monitor or as a PS4 monitor via HDMI ports. Easily mount to the wall or VESA mount monitor stand.
- BEST-IN-CLASS SUPPORT – We don’t play with dead pixels – neither will you! New Viotek gaming PC monitors are protected by our Zero-Tolerance Dead Pixel Policy and 3-Year Limited Warranty. 100% U.S. customer service support.